Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Want FREE Business Cards for Your Personal and/ or Professional Use?

Could you use some FREE business cards? I bet you could if you are "in transition" aka in-between jobs, starting up your own small business (like me) or you would simply prefer networking with your personal contact information as opposed to handing out your work information.

Well, you can get some FREE business cards from Starbucks. Isn't Starbucks great?! ;) I first heard about this promotion on a blog I follow, "My Dallas Mommy" and then again via a Google search. For more information and to get your FREE business cards from Starbucks check out this link: http://www.starbuckscoffeeonthego.com/card/setup.php.

I ordered my FREE business cards today and according to Starbucks should have them soon. I'll keep you posted please do the same if you order some as well.

- "BossLady"

1 comment:

  1. Nelly, I love this. Thanks. Just ordered mine and I'll keep you posted.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete