Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Want Gorgeous Photos of Your Little One?

Look no further! I found a photographer you are going to love! She was actually recommended to me by one of the moms in my Dallas Moms Club. The photographer's name is Abby White and her company is called Abby White Photography. I know there are lots of photographers out there but not too many with a legitimate studio which was one of my pet peeves until I found Abby. She's got it all, a studio, tons of natural lighting, a blog, a Web site and much more. She's also super sweet, easy going and works really well with little ones (she has two of her own). We had Abby take our daughter's six month old photos and here's a sneak peek. If you like what you see be sure to leave a comment on Abby's blog and check out her services.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all of you who posted comments on Abby's Web site. There were so many comments posted that we received six FREE 5 x 7 photos of our precious angel. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete