Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Waiting Isn't Always Easy

Sunday, April 14th/ Day 25 of Waiting

Last night I started to get really anxious about waiting. It took me forever to fall asleep. I am now at the point where I keep wondering "is this going to happen naturally?" or "am I going to have to resort to Cytotec per my OB?" I really want this to happen naturally. If I have to resort to Cytotec I am so stressed out about what day to pick to take it. I feel this incredible pressure about picking the "right/ best/ most convenient day/ time" for Rick, Sofia and I. Ugh! This sucks! Especially since we don't have family in the area for Sofia.

In the meantime I am trying to find an Acupuncturist in Dallas who will help me release my baby's body. I have never been to an Acupuncturist before but have read online that they can help women in my situation. Hopefully I will be able to see one this week.

On a positive note we have been showered with prayers, food, flowers, fruit baskets, etc.. We can't say thank you enough to all those who have reached out to us.

We have also had a lot of friends open up to us about their pregnancy losses. Some haven't gone "public" with their friends or extended family about their losses, have a hard time talking about the babies they lost and are still trying to heal. All of which we totally understand.

I pray we can all help each other heal by sharing, exchanging ideas and information. Perhaps that is another reason why my wait has been so long, maybe it was to get me to open up and share via my blog and Facebook so that others could talk to me and I to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment