Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Creating a 2014 Vision Board

My creative juices are flowing today and it feels good! A few days ago I saw on Facebook that a friend of mine from college created a vision board with a group of her friends and I loved their photos! Today while reading "Rediscover Catholicism" by Matthew Kelly I relearned the importance of a vision for one's life, marriage, family, etc.. "Where there is no vision, the people will perish." (Proverbs 29:18) I think I will create three boards one for me, one for Rick & I and one for our family. I'll post mine on my bathroom door from the master bedroom side of the door. I think I'll post our marriage one on the back of our bedroom door and our family one on the kitchen door that leads to the garage. We'll see, these are just my preliminary ideas. ;)

Anyone else making a 2014 Vision Board?

No comments:

Post a Comment