Translate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's 2014!! What's on Your Mind?

It's 2014 and there are lots of questions on my mind...

1. Will we move to Coppell this year? (Gosh, I am going to miss my kitchen!! ;))

2. Will we have another living child???

3. Where will Sofia go to pre-school next year? It's between Spanish House and Saint Monica if we stay in Dallas and Spanish Schoolhouse and Saint Ann if we move to Coppell. Should I really just go ahead and register at all four schools?

Housing, baby and schools are on my mind... What's on your mind for 2014?

2 comments:

  1. Losing 20-25lbs by Memorial Day. Consistently going to church more and working out more. A baby would be nice too! :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to add working out to my list too! I've been so afraid to workout but my mind and body miss it!

    ReplyDelete