Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Easter Basket Ideas

It's Palm Sunday!! Just one more week until Easter! I have really enjoyed shopping around for treats to put into Sofia's Easter basket this year. Last year I custom ordered a fancy one from our local toy store, Toys Unique. This year I already have the big basket, grass and cellophane wrap from last year so all I need to do is fill it up. My goal has been to purchase beautiful items that reflect Spring, the beauty in God's creation and the true meaning of Easter, the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

Here's a look at what I have bought so far. The books and toys are all available for purchase on Amazon. 

Giggles and Lollipops Church Tote

Christian Easter Book


Christian Sticker Book

Green Toys Build-a-Bouquet Floral Arrangement 

Wild Hog Bunny Popper


Peeps Giant Bubble Wand

Aurora PopUp Bunny Puppet

Book

Feel free to comment with your suggestions for spiritual Easter basket goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment