Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Eggs: Quantity & Quality

With eggs all around this past Lent and current Easter season I have been thinking about my eggs.

I've been wondering if I have quantity but not quality and that thought scares me! :( I obviously have eggs, I get pregnant rather quickly, on average in 2.6 months. Thank God for that much... Although, I would have rather it taken longer and not have had any losses or had a rainbow baby a whole lot sooner. I've been pregnant five times BUT my last four babies have died and appear to have probably died due to nonhereditary chromosomal reasons. Unfortunately, there is no way to test the quality of my eggs and each egg released each month is different from the last. We have been able to test my "quantity" also known as ovarian reserve (FSH, AMH, follicles) and things looked great/ right on track. So it makes me ask God and myself, "do I have a lot of eggs but not so strong and healthy eggs?" And if that's the case will I just keep getting pregnant only to lose my babies yet again and again? Hopefully not anymore! ;)

If quality happens to be my unexplained issue Lord, I pray for quality eggs in my next pregnancy, ironically as I prayed for in my last... ;(

Trying to focus on this Bible verse I picked as my mantra/ for memorization one week in Shiloh. 

Philippians 4: 6-7
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

I definitely need some mind boggling peace that surpasses all understanding. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment