Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Pregnancy Symptoms Thus Far

I am 5 weeks 4 days along and my first and most prominent pregnancy symptom has been constipation. I feel like it literally started right after conception. No kidding! It was the first headsup that I might be pregnant. I rarely get constipated usually only after surgery, when pregnant or for some reason when I travel to Bogota, Colombia, maybe it has something to do with the altitude. 

My second symptom was very sore breasts at night when changing into my pajamas. 

My third symptom right before I tested positive was frequent urination during those crazy rainstorms we had in May. One night I was up going to the bathroom like every five minutes. ;)

I tested positive for pregnancy on Tuesday, June 2nd and since then I have had a couple of moments of sudden nausea, fatigue, drooling/ excess saliva and my uterus/ belly feels all stretched out particularly at night in bed when I turn from one side over to the other side. I have also had little twinges/ pinches here and there which make me pause and wonder if everything is ok. That is the million dollar question, "is everything ok this sixth time around?" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment