Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2015

OMGosh!

Last night I dreamt I was having my first sonogram and I saw three babies and I said to the Doctor, "triplets?!?!" And while moving the wand she said, "actually...seven babies!" I was like WTH?!?! Then we discussed why on earth did I take 50mg of Clomid for three days per my NaPro Doc in Houston (the answer is to raise my estrogen PostOvulation). Then I stood up and I was commenting on how are we going to do this, the cost of living, car situation, Rick and I will be way overwhelmed... Then I asked, "are they the right size and heartbeats?" The Doctor said, "yes!" they all looked great. We hugged and she just held me until she had to go into surgery... I have never ever had a dream like this!!! I could see all seven babies as clear as day in the sono. I doubt I am pregnant with seven babies but what a wild dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment